A beautiful wreath chandelier will make a stunning impact at your Christmas gathering this year. With our simple instructions, you’ll be on your way to impressing family and friends with this gorgeous homemade decorative accent.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Oasis wreath form
- 2 (20-inch) round wire wreath forms
- Green floral wire
- Cedar cuttings
- Magnolia leaves
- Hot glue
- Jute or rope
- Spray oasis form with water, and then place between 2 wire wreath forms.
- Wrap green floral wire around the forms to hold them together.
- Insert cedar cuttings into the oasis form until you fill the entire wreath.
- To add variety, hot glue magnolia leaves and pinecones onto the wreath.
- Using jute or rope, tie from 4 different areas of the wreath. Bring each strand together in the middle, tie, and then hang from the ceiling.