Thanksgiving Day is coming fast. The tantalizing scent of roasted–or fried or blackened!–turkey with all the fixin’s will soon waft through homes across the United States. That’s why this week’s Friday Five is a collection of our top turkey tool picks to help you serve a stand-out bird.
- Every turkey needs a sturdy roasting pan to cradle it as it roasts to golden, succulent perfection. Plus an added roasting rack helps with even cooking. Oneida Carbon Steel Roaster, $39.99 in stores, athome.com.
- A cajun-inspired dry brine will fly your fowl to a whole new level. No-fuss instructions plus all natural spices and chilies tenderize your turkey while infusing deep and delicious flavor. Fire & Flavor Cajun Turkey Dry Brine, $5.99, Fireandflavor.com.
- Take the stress out of hosting the big feast with a cutting board that features helpful and witty carving instructions right at your fingertips! Plus, a juice well around the edges keeps your countertop clean. Maple Turkey Carving Board, $29.99, bedbathandbeyond.com.
- Carve your beautiful bird with style and precision with a quality high-carbonate steel blade and carving fork. Wüsthof Classic 2-Piece Carving Set, $99.96, surlatable.com.
- Keep your table on-trend by serving your mouthwatering turkey on a stylish copper tray. Hammered Copper Tray, $14.98, kirklands.com.