Springtime brings growth and greenery galore! The sun is coming out, and so are you. In honor of St. Patrick’s Day and this bright, yet busy season, we are bringing you the best finds for life on the go. With the help of these green products, and, of course, a little luck, your active schedule will be a breeze.
1. Forget the heavy, plaid quilt, and roll out the fun with this compact picnic blanket. It’s lightweight enough to carry with you wherever you go. We love the cute, rolling hills pattern, urging us to get outdoors. Anorak Hills Rolling Hills Picnic Blanket, $62, artsymodern.com
2. No more brown baggies. Now, you can carry your lunch in stylish stripes. We love how easily this insulated baggie fits inside a larger tote. Jersey Boys Doggie Bag, $17, scoutbags.com
3. We’re crazy about these clovers. With a flat cable to decrease tangles, these festive earphones are perfect for portability. The soft ear gels let you listen in comfort, so you can strike up the band anywhere you are. Ink’d 2 Earbuds & Earphones /w Mic, $24.99, skullcandy.com
4. Life and spring’s weather are unpredictable, and now, you’ll be ready come rain or shine. The umbrella’s foam handle makes it easy to grip. This bright green could brighten any dreary day. I Play® Solid Block Umbrella in Green, $12.99, bedbathandbeyond.com
5. Make your caffeine fix convenient. Prepare a single serving of delicious, French Press coffee or tea while in transit with this travel coffee maker. Bodum Travel Press Set – Coffee Maker With Extra Lid .35L in in Lime Green, $26.99, amazon.com