Serve these Feta Cheese Pecan Balls with a side of Strawberry Preserves to create a unique flavor combination in every bite.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 1 cup toasted, chopped pecans
- 36 buttery round crackers
- 3/4 cup strawberry preserves
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, feta cheese, and onion at medium speed with a mixer until combined. Roll cheese mixture into 3/4- to 1-inch balls. Roll balls in pecan to coat.
- Place 1 pecan ball on a cracker. Top with about 1 teaspoon strawberry preserves.
- Tip: Buy feta in blocks and crumble your own. Not only does it have a fresher taste, but it is also less expensive.