Put a fancy spin on the classic corn on the cob recipe with this Drizzled Corn on the Cob! We served this tasty side at our family reunion party, but you can easily serve this delicious recipe all throughout summer and fall!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 16 ears fresh yellow corn, shucked
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice, paprika, and garlic salt. Pour into a squeeze bottle.
- Boil corn, in batches, for 4 minutes, or until bright yellow and kernels are tender. Drizzle mayonnaise mixture over corn, and sprinkle with parsley.