Take charge of your weeknights with meal solutions that save you money and time. Each of these five meals and a midweek dessert are around $12. That’s four to six servings with a tasty price tag.
Makes 4 to 6 servings
Write a review
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh
- mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen
- chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups water
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with Italian seasoning
- 1 (8.1-ounce) jar sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 (25-ounce) package frozen 5-cheese ravioli, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Dinner rolls, warmed
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 6 to 8 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Stir in spinach, 2 cups water, tomatoes, and pesto; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium, and stir in ravioli. Cover, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through. Stir in salt. Serve with heated dinner rolls.
- All meal costs are based on the generic brand of products and can vary in price 5 percent or more, depending on your location. We do not include pantry staple items in our costs.
Celebrate Magazine http://www.celebratemag.com/
Per serving: 612 calories, 32 G fat (8 G saturated fat), 63 MG cholesterol, 951 MG sodium, 22 G protein, 61 G carbs, 8 G fiber.